This section is designed to provide you with information about the career opportunities with Rich Enterprises, Inc.
Available positions include Business Marketing Specialist (B2B) and Governmental Marketing Specialist (B2G).
As a Business Marketing Specialist (B2B) you will be contacting various businesses within our clients' demographics to generate appointments and/or leads for their outside Sales Representatives.
As a Governmental Marketing Specialist (B2G), your responsibility will be contacting various governmental agencies via phone to determine if they have a need for our client's products or services and determine if they have any upcoming opportunities that fall within our client's parameters. You may also be distributing marketing materials to prospects via email or fax.
- We require at least two years of experience in cold calling, prospecting, appointment setting, and lead generation in a B2B or B2G environment. You must be capable of working with gatekeepers, determining correct contacts within the company, and introducing our clients' products or services to prospects. You must be comfortable and confident with "C" level contacts.
- You must have a strong business background with emphasis in sales or a telemarketing background. You must have strong understanding of business and/or governmental purchasing processes.
- Stable work history or contract history is required. We are seeking individuals who are seeking long term relationships.
- We require excellent professional references and impeccable personal references. We are very stringent in regards to background checks and complete full background checks on each IC including multiple interviews.
- Required Equipment and Software
- We require that you have consistent access to e-mail and a windows based personal computer. You must have office software (word processing, e-mail, internet, and ACT) A printer may be required for occasional printing.
- You must have reliable internet access and VOIP headset.
- Home Office or workspace
- These positions are work from home positions. Experience in working from a virtual office is strongly desired since it offers unique challenges.
Benefits of Contracting With Us
- We have a strong team approach where your input is valued.
- Stable company with strong growth.
- Consistent weekly pay with hourly base for the Business Marketing Specialist and for the Governmental Marketing Specialist.
- Commission based positions are available, but you must have a strong background with lead generation, lead qualification, and sales closing.
- Flexible hours, but all activities must be completed during business hours (based upon the time zone you are calling).
- Strong communication with a strong support network.
The Next Step
If you believe that you meet or exceed the above qualifications and are ready for a challenging and rewarding contract with a growing company, please complete our online application for consideration.