Being Armed With Ammunition Will Increase Your Sales
Being a salesman is a tough job and keeping your technique fresh can be quite the challenge. One way to boost sales is to arm yourself with sales ammunition. What exactly is sales ammunition? Statistics. Stats can be the tool you pull out of your hat to convince a hard sell to purchase when they are hesitant to sign on the dotted line. Stats can be the ammunition needed for a response to a tough objection. Here are some ideas on what kind of stats to provide on your product or service:
- Use – Percentage of businesses that use your product/Service.
- Industries – List business types/industries that use your product or service.
- Success rates – Include the percentage of companies that find your product/service successful and one they cannot do business without.
- Customer Service – One perk that is often is forgotten is customer service. How accessible is your company. If a company is having trouble with a product or service-how reachable is your company? This can be a great stat to share.
- Sales – What are your sales? Mention sales from past, present and future predictions. We all like to do business with a stable company.
- Geographical area – What percentage of businesses in your city, county, state and Worldwide use your product or service.
The internet can be the greatest tool for locating information on products and services. There are available agencies such as The Economic Census Bureau that keep records of certain statistics.
This agency is helpful with numbers from industries such as utilities to retail to transportation. Use all available resources to build your sales stats that will allow you to boost overall revenue and arm your team with needed information.