Each new business prospect goes through specific steps or phases before they become your new customer. Sales stages for most businesses would be similar to this example:
- Phase one – customer indicates a interest (a new sales lead)
- Phase two – Customer is qualified with basic questions regarding their budget and other criteria to determine if they are a suitable prospect.
- Phase three – Specific pricing, customization, and related details are discussed.
- Phase four – Customer makes verbal commitment to purchase.
- Phase five – Written commitment or contract to buy. Sale is consummated.
Defining sales stages is quite simple, but sales phases may be unique to your business and industry. What sales phases apply to your sales process? Visualize the process and then define each specific sales stage.
If we can help with the lead generation phase with our cold calling services, please contact us through our website www.richworldwide.com.