Email marketing is another way to market to prospects with virtually no cost. Put together an email marketing program that has these factors in mind:
- Objectives-what do you hope to accomplish with your program.
- Email addresses-actively collect email addresses throughout your marketing campaigns to use for an email program. Verify contacts give permission to be contacted in the future to avoid spam issues.
- Newsletter-use a newsletter service such as Constant Contact to distribute your email marketing. Plan to distribute a newsletter bi-monthly or monthly.
- Direct links in your publication, provide direct links to your website to provide instant access to your company.
- Updates-provide company updates and or specials in your email marketing campaign.
Email campaigns are more casual since they can be mass distributed and provide contact with current and future prospects on a regular basis.
Using email for marketing can be just as effective as direct mail programs. Put together a complete email script with all of your key offerings. This should include advantages and benefits to using your product or services. Attach an eye-catching PDF to your email before sending to prospects.
Email marketing is more cost effective than direct mail since it is electronic allowing you to use more frequently. Email campaigns can easily be put together in a matter of hours whereas a traditional mail campaign would take days to get together.
Use your creative email collateral to create a bi-weekly newsletter campaign.
Electronic marketing costs pennies compared to mailing through traditional methods such as USPS.
If your company participates in marketing, it is imperative to stay informed. Our B2B Marketing Trends Guide can help you with new ideas and motivation to transform your campaigns and bring in new leads.
What kind of marketing do you do?