First impressions are everything – You never get a second chance to make a great first impression. In any business that involves cold calling or sales, the first impression determines if you are able to move forward. When cold calling you have only a matter of seconds to get your prospect’s attention.
Here are some tips for cold calling first impressions:
- Planned presentation – know what key points you want to present.
- Practice presentation – practice makes perfect. Practice your presentation so that you can easily find the right words to convey your message.
- Precise presentation – please remember that your prospect needs your information to be shared quickly.
- Practice respect – remember that people are sometimes busy and are involved in many activities. If you talk with a prospect at a bad time, ask them when would be a more convenient time to talk and follow through.
- Prepared objections – are you ready to offer rebuttals to common objections. Set up sample objections that prospects may present to you and be prepared to reply objectively.
First impressions are everything – and we only get one chance at a good first impression.
If you should need help with your team and their cold calling and presentation skills, please check us out: www.richworldwide.com