Marketing With Social Media
Today’s savvy business owners are forced to evolve with marketing trends.
In response to social marketing becoming more prominent, they may need to change the way they promote services.
Many companies are reaching out to prospects through social sites such as facebook, Linkedin and twitter.
There are many ways to make connections other than just through traditional marketing efforts. With the many resources available for marketing, many companies are changing the way they promote business.
How can you go about promoting your new social media sites?
- Mention your new social sites to prospects while you are talking with them.
- Send out an update to your newsletter subscriber’s of your social sites.
- Import contacts from your business address book.
- Add an icon on your website.
- Include links to social sites in your blog posts.
- Add links from your website and from your blogs to the social sites.
- Add social icons to business cards.
Social media for marketing is a tool that creates a personality behind your product or services and creates opportunities to have relationships that otherwise might not have come about.
Determine the best use of social media to suit the interests and needs of your business or organization. Social media broadens the geographical reach to new prospects.
Incorporate social marketing tools into all aspects of your marketing program. Integrate social marketing into cold calling campaigns, e-mail marketing, business cards, and advertising programs.