All sales people, whether they are famous or just the average Joe, use different methods of motivation for success and like their favorite sales quotes. Reading quotes can be refreshing as well as motivating.
Why do some quotes make the famous list
and others remain with unknown authors?
The readers are the best judge of a quote. They read the quote and share it with all that benefit from hearing it.
Here are a few of my
favorite sales quotes:
- Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. –Henry Ford
- Although your customers won’t love you if you give bad service, your competitors will. –Kate Zabriskie
leaders must first become good servants. – Robert
- The purpose of a business is to create a mutually beneficial relationship between to do it some more. – John Woods
- There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else .- Sam Walton
- Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not. –Oprah Winfrey
- Approach each
customer with the idea of helping him or her to solve a problem or achieve a
goal, not of selling a product or service.” – Brian Tracy
- Your attitude not your aptitude will
determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
Sales quotes teach how to sell your product or service, how to negotiate business as well as how to take care of your customers. Find the inspiration that works for you and your business.
Here are a
few books to get you started:
- Power Quotes For Sales People by Christopher J. Maloney
- Masters of Sales by Ivan Misner and Don Morgan
- The All-Star Sales Book: Get in the Game, Boost Your Numbers, and Earn the Big Bucks by Billy Cox
How do you keep motivated? Rich Enterprises Inc has a team of seasoned professionals that keep motivated by helping fill your sales pipeline with new business opportunities.
Let us help you grow your business with new motivated contacts!