Scheduling tasks and meetings
The average sales person has a to-do list something like this:
1. Warm calls – Continuing calls where you have started a relationship.
2. Follow-up calls – Returning calls to those who have reached out to you.
3. Cold calls – Making fresh prospecting calls
4. Planning – Taking the time to plan new accounts and business for the day week
5. Training – Keeping fresh and abreast of the latest trends
6. Documentation – Making notes of contacts and future follow-up.
With a schedule this tight, how do you keep productive and timely with contacts that are
Here are some ideas:
1. Conference calls – Set up conference calls via Outlook or some other calendar
2. Flexibility– When setting up conference times, be flexible on time slots. We are
3. Be nice. Try to be understanding
4. Signs. All sales people know when they are being “blown off”. Be aware of the signs. If your prospect is not really ready to set up a meeting with you but you insist-chances are you are not going to be
There is nothing worse for me than being late or someone not showing up for a
Are you ready to start your next successful marketing campaign? Contact us to hear more! (888) 443-5247