Profiling Your Prospects – Do you ever wonder if you are reaching out to the correct audience? Spend some time profiling your target market. You might want to send out mailers or emails to those that could be part of your targeted audience and see if interest peaks.
If the area is saturated, you will need to reach out to another geographical area or perhaps reevaluate your product or service. Think about niche marketing by offering something to prospects that no other company offers. Reaching the businesses that are most likely to have an interest in your services can be tough, but researching beforehand will save time and energy and increase your cold calling and telemarketing effectiveness.
Make sure the list you are using is on target. If you are reaching out to an industry that does not have a need for your product or services, chances are you are missing out on a sale and not utilizing your sales efforts effectively.
Profiling Your Prospects – Do your research before executing a marketing campaign. Decide which businesses you want to be in front of and do your homes.
Here are some ideas on what you might review on companies before starting your campaign:
- Company bio – locate Decision makers to ensure you are reaching out to the right contact. Acquire direct phone numbers and email addresses.
- Goals of the company – Is your offering going to help their business? What are their company goals?
- Industry type – What type of business are they in? Will your product or service help them?
Rich Enterprises uses specific criteria for list building for our sales outsourcing programs. We look at several things when bringing on a new client. Our custom marketing programs are just that – custom and created for each and every one of our clients.
Our marketing campaigns can include:
- Contact lists – when based on certain criteria such as geographics and industry type.
- Program goals
- Sample call scripts, email scripts, voicemail scripts, and email confirmation scripts.
- Common objections and the appropriate rebuttals.
Contact us today to talk about list possibilities and how to be successful at Profiling Your Prospects.